Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Decorating in the Kitchen

Hello, friends!  So nice of you to stop by!

Decorating is such fun, especially in Spring!  There are so many options!  Today's quick post is how I set a simple vignette in my kitchen for Easter.  I hope you enjoy. 

First, I placed a silver tray.

I placed a vase of florals.  

Mr. Rabbit came next,


followed by two dear little friends.


I love these little candleholders, but couldn't decide if I wanted to use them as ornaments alone.

In the end, I decided to go ahead with cream colored tapers. 

Setting a small vignette in a tray keeps things convenient and simple. It is equally easy to set up and remove.  

From my collection:
Tray, Neiman Marcus
Bunny, Fitz and Floyd
Candleholders, Takahashi. 


If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment