Friday, July 19, 2013

Shabby Chic Farmhouse Storage

In my wildest fantasies, everything in my household would remain copacetic 24/7. As we mature, idealistic principles are replaced with reality. 
:)
Not one to be easily dissuaded, I still do try. Lol. During spring cleaning this year, I found these adorable bins at Marshall's. I love that they have the rustic appeal of something you would see in a French Provençal country house. I also like the fact that these come in different sizes. I used an Old-English font to label these, and voilà! 


I also use these to organize my kiddos' art supplies. 






If you enjoy this post, please visit the archives!  You may also visit my full profile to view my other blogs. Connect with me on my Facebook Page, Parsimonious Décor Darling.   You might like to visit my other blog hubs,

The Marvelous Maison, a lifestyle blog hub and 
Frugal Fab Fashionista, my fashion blog hub. 

Follow me on Pinterest!!  Please be sure to kindly follow the board guidelines, as it takes time and effort to find fabulous pins across the Internet and Pinterest!  Thank you!  

Thank you for stopping by! ❤


 

No comments:

Post a Comment